Including: Force Structure • Who's Who • Police Stations • Contact Details
Guide to Information
Data Protection Act 1998
- Principles of Data Protection
- Request Your Personal Information (Subject Access)
- Police Certificates for Visa and Emigration Purposes
- Fair Processing Notice
Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Freedom of Information Act 2000 – What is it?
- Requests and Responses (Disclosure Log)
- Frequently Requested Information
- Publication Strategies
- Useful Links
- How to Obtain Information from the Publication Scheme
- Submitting a request for information
- Dyfed Powys Police Freedom
of Information Unit
- Environmental Information
- Police Jargon / Abbreviations
Please note: You may not be able to access all information at present within this Publication Scheme as we are still in the process of uploading information onto this site. If you are unable to access the information you require please see the “How to obtain information from the Publication Scheme” section.
PLEASE NOTE: this telephone number is for enquiries regarding requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 only, and should not be used for general enquiries : 01267 226596
Freedom of Information requests: FOI@dyfed-powys.pnn.police.uk
Please note this e-mail address is for matters concerning requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
In order to view or download PDF files you need to have Adobe reader software. A free copy of this Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the Adobe Website.