Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'm returning to the UK after more than 12 months away

Thank you. If you’ve been away from the UK for more than 12 months you'll need to register again with us again within seven days of your re-entry to the UK. We’ll need to issue you a new police registration certificate (PRC).

Please go to the how to register page.