Reporting a Crime

Call the 101 service to report a non-emergency crime or to give information about a crime to Dyfed-Powys Police.

All calls will be recorded for training and evidential purposes.

If calling from outside the Dyfed-Powys area, call 01267 222020.

The 101 service is available for deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired via textphone: 18001 101. Click on link for more information on the text relay service.

Call 0800 555 111 to give information about crime to the Crimestoppers charity. You do not have to give your name, sign any kind of statement or appear in court.

Click on link for more information about Crimestoppers, including access to an online reporting form.

The decision to report rape is often very difficult.  Should you decide that you are not ready to report your attack to the police, New Pathways can assist you with confidential advice. See: Sexual Assault Referral Centres.

Hate crimes are directed against people because of some aspect of who they are, most typically because they are from an ethnic minority or visible religious minority, or because of their sexuality. The Safer Wales hate crime reporting form allows you to report hate crime to an independent third party.

A great deal of anti-social behaviour is not categorised as criminal activity, but that does not mean that it has any less of an impact on people’s lives.

Click on link to access answers to frequently asked questions about anti-social behaviour.