The What’s Driving Us? Course is for those drivers where the evidence suggests by an act or omission their mischief was intentional or deliberate (the driver knew their actions amounted to an offence) i.e. contravene double white lines or jumping a red traffic light.
Frequently Asked Questions
Outside of the Dyfed-Powys Police Area
If you have any queries or questions not covered within this information, please contact:
Dyfed-Powys Police, Police HQ, PO Box 99, Llangunnor, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire SA31 2PF
Phone: 01267 226479. (Phone lines are open between 09.00am and 12.30pm. There is an answer phone facility outside of these times or if phone lines are busy).
Below are examples of feedback received from clients who have previously attended this course:
- "Insightful. Good information, especially the emotional understanding of you as a driver and other"
- "A lot more interesting and fun than I was expecting."
- "Opens your eyes. Shows results of actions and consequences."
- "Relaxed informal course with valuable information."
- "Thank you to both the trainers who made a difficult topic interesting but hit the right spot! The were non judgemental but brought home the realities of my actions and others."
- "Thank you! Made me think a lot more about everything. Changed me I think."
- "It’s made me feel differently about driving and other drivers. I liked the psychological insights."
- "I never dreamt that this course would challenge in the way it did to think of why I behave as I do in a car and what drives my decisions – very enlightening. I think everyone who drives should access it, not just when you do something wrong."